Wednesday, July 22, 2009
My BRAND Spankin NEW site is up!
And I can't wait to see you over there!
After all my bitching in moaning in the last post, I'm so happy it's done :).
What do you do?
1. Stop coming here and bookmark http://twofermom.com
2. Subscribe to the RSS feed over at Twofer Mom (click on the big coffee cup)
3. If you grabbed my old Twofer button replace it with this:
(grab the code from my sidebar ---->)
Then leave a comment for me at Twofer Mom so I know you made it! :)
Thanks for following me,
Posted by Janine at 10:28 AM
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Have you ever said the wrong thing to a client? Have you ever been caught not paying attention on the line? Have your kids screamed something crazy during a call...
If so - Packetel wants to hear about it!
If not - try out Packetel's Web Conferencing services FREE for 30-days and tell us about your experience!
Packetel Turbo Meeting makes web conferencing simple and easy to do. Here are just a few of their web conferencing features:
- Share screens/desktops with multiple participants
- Assign and acknowledge meeting roles of presenter and controller of keyboard/mouse
- Allow an unlimited number of users to host a web conference
- Schedule meetings and webinars
- Hold ad hoc meetings and webinars and use verbal meeting invitations without resorting to e-mail
- Integrate with Outlook for sending e-mail invitations
- Optimized for different internet connection speeds ranging from broadband to 28KB dial-up
- Annotation over the entire screen/desktop
- Whiteboard and chat functionalities
Win an iPhone for my misdeed on a conference call? Yes! Here's how you can win:
1. Fill out the form below, including your blooper story
2. Try out Packetel's Web Conferencing Service for FREE for 30 days, fill out the form including your experience with the server
Entry form: http://cli.gs/PsvX9W
Bonus Entries! After you've completed 1 or 2 above and filled out the form you can also...
- Blog about Packetel's Online Fax Service and link the text "packetel's web conference service" to: http://www.packetel.com/web-conferencing-turbo-meeting-main.asp
- Become a Fan of Packetel at their Brand New Facebook Fan Page here: http://facebook.com/pages/edit/?id=121265230239#
Contest ends 7/31/09 at 11:59 AM ET. This contest brought to you courtesy of the Momfluence network.
With childhood obesity reaching an all time high across the country, many parents struggle with how to help their children maintain a healthy weight with proper nutrition.
Dr. Joanna Dolgoff, the official doctor of Camp Shane and a board certified pediatrician, has created Dr. Dolgoff's Weigh, a traffic-light system that allows kids to learn which foods are healthiest without counting calories. To spread the word about her site and program, Dr. Weigh, is sponsoring a Wii Fit contest to help you get your family up and moving this summer!
To enter to win the #KidsWeigh Wii Fit contest, check out client testimonials and fabulous Dr. Weigh success stories then fill out this secure contest form telling us which story was your favorite!
Want a chance to speak with Dr. Dolgoff about your nutritional questions and win more prizes?
Join her Friday, July 10th at 9 p.m. ET on Twitter for her #KidsWeigh discussion. Door prizes will be awarded. To RSVP and for more information go to:
One grand prize winner will receive a Wii Fit. Two runners-up will receive a free one month membership to Dr. Weigh. This contest ends Friday, July 24th at 11:59 a.m. ET. and is brought to you by Momfluence.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed my samples of Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters from My Blog Spark and so I will do pros and cons for this review.
Pros(or, why I freakin love these things)
1. Super Delicious...nutty, crunchy, sweet and salty all in one
2. Filling...they definitely take the edge off that 3:00 hunder
3. Portable...come in resealable bags that are great for car trips, a picnic, the beach or the pool.
4. No high fructose corn syrup...real honey and sugar used for sweetening
Cons(or why I might suggest you not try them in the first place cause you're gonna love them)
1. Not Low Fat....but not horrible if you limit it (7 clusters are 160 calories and 10 grams of fat)
2. Addictive...see number 1
3. They won't last very long...see number 2
New Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters comes in four flavors: Honey Roasted Peanut, Granola Nut Clusters, Roasted Almond, and Roasted Cashew.
Get a $1.00 off any bag of Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters (you'll see link at the bottom of the home page) and then tell me what you think!
Product provided by