Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What's "Good For The Kids" is good for the parents at this online store


I only wish there was a shop like this when the Twofer were little. But way back then (6 years ago) there wasn't as much information out there about the plastic that was used in baby bottles or the lead paint often found in toys we import.

Safe and Affordable for Babies and Big Kids


GoodForTheKids.com is one place where y
ou know the things you buy are safe. They have everything from BPA-free bottles to Melissa & Doug brand toys. The prices are very competitive (most of my items were $5.99 or lower). And many come with a lifetime guarantee.

The site is easy to navigate and you simply pick a category: Play - Feed - Nurture - Engage or Shop By Brand. Here you'll find unique products that will satisfy even the most (and I can say this because I'm one of them) neurotic mot
her, while providing exactly what the child either wants (in my case) or needs.


Thanks to Momfluence and GoodForTheKids.com I have the opportunity to test a number of Melissa & Doug craft products like:


Origami Paper


Take-Along Water Color Set and


Jumbo Triangular Sidewalk Chalk.

These have really come in handy as I put my Summer Survival Guide to the test!

And the Tooth Fairy Box would have been helpful yesterday when that silly fairy, ahem, FORGOT to come.

Be sure to check out GoodForTheKids.com and send the link to those new (and neurotic) moms. They will forever thank you!

Janine

Product provided by:
Momfluence
GoodForTheKids.com

No comments:

Post a Comment