Friday, April 10, 2009

The Pillsbury Million Dollar Bake-Off


Here's something you didn't know about me...I. Love. To. Bake.

Oh sure, I know you've never seen a post even slightly resembling domestic from me.
I fully admit that I'm blog friends with people like The Happy Housewife, in a way that opposites attract.
Well, there was the one Apple Pie post I did, but that's really it and it was such a big deal to make that I had to blog about it.

However, starting today I LOVE to Bake!
And I'm up for a Baking Throw-Down!

WHY?
Because money talks and I hear that Pillsbury will give ME a $1 million grand prize for my fabulous recipe! Plus, one hundred finalists will win a trip tot the finals NEXT April (2010) at the Waldorf-Astoria Orlando and Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek hotel in Florida.

Want to try?
You must beat my original recipe that will taste and look delicious, is easy to prepare, and that families across American will love to eat. There are 4 categories but I plan on winning in all so good luck: Breakast & Brunches, Entertaining, Appetizers, Dinner Made Easy and Sweet Treats.

Entries are accepted online between now and April 20th, 2009 at www.bakeoff.com.

Just don't get your hopes up because when this blogger sees $1 million big ones and a free trip to Florida she won't quit until she wins!

Thanks to My Blog Spark for alerting me to the contest.
Sweating in the kitchen,
Janine

No comments:

Post a Comment