Saturday, April 18, 2009

X-14 Mold & Mildew Sounds Powerful (and is)

I was one of those people that hired a cleaning lady as soon as I could afford one. Working full time I valued my Saturdays and Sundays and could not stand losing one to a day of cleaning...especially bathrooms.

Me versus the Bathroom versus X-14

Well last year we were looking at ways to cut back and I decided to TRY cleaning my house myself (with some help from the Twofer and Mister). So I hugged my beloved Martiza and told her this is not "goodbye"! This is "see you later"! And then I went to the store and loaded up on cleaning supplies that would make this new job of mine easier.

Supplies I bought just to clean the shower:
tile cleaner, bleach for the tub ring, gloves, and various scrubbers for the tub and tiles.


X-14 Eliminates Mold, Mildew, and the Bucket

Had I known then what I know now...Mom Central just introduced me to X-14 Mold & Mildew cleaner which virtually replaces my bucket-o-goodies with one neatly packaged blue bottle. Not only does "
X-14" sound like some top-secret, powerful agent, it really is! A powerful cleaning agent that is. {feel free to chuckle now at my lame joke} X-14 Mold & Mildew Stain Remover doesn't require scrubbing so off come the gloves and the brushes, and it cleans the ring in the tub AND the tile and grout. That leaves me with just this....

Much easier to carry from bathroom to bathroom

Other Cool Facts About X-14 Mold & Mildew Stain Remover


  • proven to keep mildew stains from returning for up to 2 weeks
  • can be used on hard, non-porous surfaces in the home, RV or boat!
  • can clean vinyl surfaces like showers, vinyl bath mats, shower curtains,
  • great for plastic garbage cans
  • excellent as a deck wash (unpainted wood surfaces)
  • great for preparing surfaces for painting

I'm curious, how many products do you currently use to clean your tub and shower?
Janine

No comments:

Post a Comment