Monday, May 18, 2009

Reading is Fundamental (RIF) and US Airways Reward Readers

Say that 10 times fast.

My twins were early readers and while I'd like to take credit for it, I can't. They had an early love of books and I just kept them coming. The reading part is all them.

So when I was sent the RIF press release on the Read with Kids Challenge I couldn't help but let you know about it too.

Here are the deets.
  • Register at www.RIF.org/readwithkids
  • Log your reading minutes there, online.
  • You can join as an individual or create a team of three or more adults.
  • Participants will be entered to win a Walt Disney World Resort vacation package from US Airways Vacations!

There are other prizes as well like US Airways gift cards, and one team will be randomly chosen to receive a featured RIF program and school in their community to receive a special children's book collection.

In addition, US Airways is encouraging people to donate to RIF by making available a special edition of Off You Go, Maisy! and donors are also eligible to receive up to 5,000 US Airways Dividend Miles.

My girls LOVED all the Maisy books...I might just have to donate for that reason alone!

Also - for more information on Reading is Fundamental I found the CEO's blog with lots of cool links including Facebook and Twitter

Happy reading and good luck winning the trip to Disney!
Janine

No comments:

Post a Comment