Saturday, May 9, 2009

Whrrl.com has my head swirling with ideas!

First and foremost, I'd like to that Whrrl.com and my blog friend JessicaKnows for an afternoon of pampering in honor of Mother's Day and Moms Night Out 2009.

Second, I thought Whrrl was cool when I saw Jessica's stories but now that I've done my own I'm completely hooked!

Below you will see my latest Whrrl story (this widget will continue to change):


It's like mini blogging but I can do it all from my phone! And I don't even have an iPhone! I can use SMS prompts or whatever you call it to send text and picture messages to create a story.
SMS looks like this:
# Janine's day of pampering
@ some location with a spa
POST Look what I got to do!
PHOTO (send pic attached to this mssg)
POST Look how happy I am
PHOTO (attach another picture)
POST Thanks Jessica you RAWK!
LEAVE (ends the story)

In addition to Whrrl, Joey Totes gave us each a 3-pack of reusable bags and you already know how much I love my Joey Totes! Plus Jessica had Whrrl t-shirts and mini Ford Flex cars for all of our kiddos (she thinks of everything).

Don't forget my manicure and pedicure. I certainly won't forget it because it's going to last me until next Mother's Day when I'll finally get another one!

So now my mind is whrrling and twrrling around all the fun ways I can use whrrl to document events in my life. Watch out - a story is just a Whrrl away!

Janine

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, all this talk of SMS and whrlll makes me want to get an iphone!

    ReplyDelete