Friday, June 19, 2009

Just call me Julia George Foreman Child - delish dinner in 10 minutes

I love my George Foreman Grill.


I have the original. It's smaller than the new ones.
It's white (not very practical with grilling).
But it cooks chicken in 5 minutes.
No. Kidding.
So, I did a video to show you just how quickly it cooks.
And, there's some dancing in there too...



Here's what you need:
Purdue frozen chicken breasts from Costco (they are thin and require no cutting... just thaw, season and cook!)
Montreal Chicken Seasoning or Cavender's Greek Seasoning
George Foreman Grill

Sides:
Frozen veggies
Mrs. T's Piergoies

So pull out that George Foreman and let me know what you think.
Also - try making grilled cheese in it. 3 minutes flat!

Janine

This post sponsored
by me and my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment