Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Micro G-Bike: A very cool kick-bike for little ones. Where's the adult model??

Um - this is freakin AWESOME! So much so that I wish I was two again!


I know, I know you want one too.
Maybe we can all get together and demand an adult size version?
Can't you just see people cruising along the boardwalk on one of these?
Or on a bike path?
Or commuting to work...a short, very flat commute?
I wonder if older folks would use these to get around the retirement community?

You can see more products (none for adults that are this cool but still) at KickboardUSA.

The Micro G-Bike is pricey ($139.00) but I bet kids don't want to get off of it. And if you add up the prices for all the plastic ride-on cars, scooters, and roller skates my girls had a 3 they probably come close. Plus, I'm sure they would have gotten lots more use out of this G-Bike.

Waiting for the Adult model,
Janine

No comments:

Post a Comment