Wednesday, July 9, 2008

In Case of Emergency...

I know what I want for Christmas.

It's a portable (you can fit it on your back) solar power pack that would be great to have when the power goes out. A little "ray of light" on a dark night...and green to boot!



In a pinch I bet it would run a space heater in the winter, charge a laptop, charge a cell phone, maybe even run a portable DVD player for my kids the next time my car breaks down on the Jersey Turnpike (cause you know I'm not lucky enough for that to only happen once!).

I've read the folks at National Geographic took it with them on an expedition - so it's got to be good, right?

Anyone else want one? Maybe we can get a group discount! Although $419 seems like a small price to pay for a little piece of green that can help in an emergency.

Janine

No comments:

Post a Comment