Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Neosporin + Pain Relief Has Earned a Spot in My Medicine Cabinet!

(This is a cross-post with Twofer the Price of One)


This past weekend we had a taste of Spring. The twins were so happy to toss their heavy winter coats to the side, climb a tree, ride their bikes, and then come running inside because one had scraped her knee and the other had cut her finger.

This time, thanks to Mom Central and Johnson's, I was prepared! I had just received my samples of Neosporin + Pain Relief ointment and cream and was excited to try it out. I grew up with Neosporin so of course it is what I stock in my own house. But this Neosporin + Pain Relief is different because it helped stop the crying while it helped to prevent infection.

TIP: Double-check the tubes of antibiotic cream you have in your cabinet and I bet you'll find a few expired ones...just like I did. And don't forget to pick up the nifty Neo to Go that fits anywhere and sprays on in an instant. This little guy will stay hooked to my key chain this summer!

Janine

No comments:

Post a Comment