Saturday, March 21, 2009

Listerine Total Care Anticavity Flouride Mouthwash Review

I have recently become much better at taking care of my teeth. I used to just floss right before my annual dentist appointment (oh I know you did too) but the pain and bleeding gums were enough to motivate me to do more.

And then I cracked a tooth.
And then I had it repaired.
And then it cracked it again.
And then I finally had to pay out of pock
et a LOT of money to get a veneer.

All this because I grind my teeth which wears down the enamel of my teeth so they are more prone to cracking.

I now wear a mouth guard at night (very sexy I might add) and most recently found Listerine Total Care Anticavity Flouride Mouthwash thanks to Mom Central and Johnson's!


As a reviewer I was sent a bottle to test and the first thing that caught my eye was the benefit in the fact sheet that said "Restoring enamel".

In fact, there are 6 benefits to LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash that give you a cleaner, healthier mouth:
• Helping to prevent cavities
• Restoring enamel

• Strengthening teeth
• Killing bad breath germs
• Freshening breath
• Fighting unsightly plaque above the gum
line
This bottle of Listerine is a welcomed addition to my dental routine. Just swish the mouthwash around for one minute after your brush (twice a day for best results) and remember not to eat for 30 minutes afterward. Then go about your day or head to bed knowing your teeth are better protected. Thanks Mom Central and Johnson's! My dentist thanks you, I thank you, and my wallet thanks you!

Janine

No comments:

Post a Comment