Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Unilever's "Making Life Better" site can help you save money


Call it smart marketing, but when I see the Unilever "U", I know I've found a brand I can trust. I clip the Unilever coupons every week, and with brands like Vaseline, Bertolli, Breyer's, Dove and more, that means I'm saving money on all kinds of products that I use every day.

All this makes it even easier to appreciate a company website like this: www.makinglifebetter.com

Unilever has developed a very cool company site that has tips on saving money at the grocery store, quick and healthy recipes, and expert advice on everything from stress-free taxes to boosting your child's self-esteem...things that really will help to make life a little better.

For me, this means Unilever really is a company that cares and it only strengthens my trust in the brand.

Visit www.makinglifebetter.com now and see for yourself.
Want to save money?
Need a quick recipe?
Do you know your vitality level?

Then come back and tell me what you thought of Unilever before, and what you think now. Special thanks to Mom Central for the opportunity to review this site!

Is there a company site that has strengthened your loyalty? If so, tell me what it is so I can be sure to check it out!
Janine

No comments:

Post a Comment