Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Twins Clowning Around for the Ringling Brothers Circus

Ringling Brothers Circus here we come!


As you can see we are getting very excited for the Over the Top performance of the Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Baily Circus Thursday night with the folks at Mom Central.

Don't forget the discount code!

I know I already blogged about the Special Code: MOM that gets you 4 tickets for just $44, but I think it's such a great deal I can't help posting it again!

Mom Central + Feld Entertainment = Fun!

As part of the Feld Family Activator Influencer events that Mom Central is hosting, we were sent our own clown noses and program book. I'm looking forward to meeting some of the Mom Central crew who have made it possible for me to review so many great products.

My two clowns give it a BIG Twofer Thumbs Up...especially the 'adimals' and the clown noses.


Have you bought your tickets yet?
Janine

1 comment:

  1. Cute girls! Had so much fun tweeting with you tonight and hope to have "it takes two" out of my head in the near future.

    ReplyDelete